Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No Homo.


First things first, my wife brought this to my attention while she was looking at the pictures. I'm sure everyone's WAGS (wives and girlfriends) are looking at this article as well. For us guys, we can view it as a motivational tool to hit the gym harder and not eat carbs for the rest of the year. Cristiano Ronaldo and Didier Drogba are both repping their countries for the World Cup on the new cover of Vanity Fair. And when I say repping, I mean that at it's minimalist form. Look at the pictures and you'd get my drift. Vanity Fair also features American Landon Donovan, Brazil's Kaka and Pato, Cameroon's Samuel Eto'o, and few others in their World Cup article. We already know soccer players have the hottest WAG's, I'm sure this will even boost their status with the ladies up a few more notches.


And here is a bonus video that I'm sure you're girl has seen a few times as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment